What is Anihan?
ANIHAN TECHNICAL SCHOOL is a technical-vocational institute established in 1986 and owned by the Foundation for Professional Training, Inc. (FPTI), a non-profit organization promoting lifelong development for women.
Anihan scholarship course in Food Service / Senior High School Program
Anihan’s Two-Year Scholarship Course in Food Service is now a SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TECH-VOC TRACK PROGRAM approved by the Department of Education.
It is the same high-quality skills training that the Food Service Industry Partners have come to expect from Anihan plus the full senior high school curriculum. Anihan Grades 11 and 12 will consist of:
- Complete Senior High School curriculum (DepEd-registered)
- Full Qualification in Bread and Pastry Production NC II (TESDA-registered)
- Full Qualification in Cookery NC II (TESDA-registered)
- Full Qualification in Food and Beverage Services NC II (TESDA-registered)
- Plus: a total of 600 hours of on-the-job-training (OJT) in presitigious food establishments
Anihan beneficiaries or scholars
Anihan scholarship grants are given to financially challenged female Grade 10 completers between 16 to 20 years old. With the two-year scholarship grant from Anihan, these young women will have the advantage of choosing between three opportunities:
- Proceed to a college degree
- Start their own microbusiness
- Be immediately employed in the country’s top food establishments!